Leaders love who they become when they express themselves with Soul Excellence.
"Working with Soul Excellence Publishing & Kayleigh has been a GAME-CHANGER."
- James Jackson, III | Founder of Utah Black Chamber
“Kayleigh was my rock and the wind beneath my wings for writing and launching my book! She has an elegant, yet determined way about her that makes everything seem possible. I couldn’t have achieved such a big personal milestone without her and Soul Excellence Publishing."
- Elizebeth Varghese, Global Talent Leader at IBM (NY, NY) | International Best-selling Author of [Block]Chain Reaction: The Future of How We Live & Work and co-author in Significant Women
"Kayleigh has built a dream team to support the publication of my very first (though not last) thought leadership book! With her support and guidance, my book hit #1 Amazon bestseller in over seven categories and has catapulted my speaking career as I share my message with women in leadership positions around the country.”
- Sasha Stair, FinTech Leader & Executive Coach (Scottsdale, AZ) | 3X International Best-selling Author of The Inside Job: Master The World Within to Lead the Future of Corporate and co-author in Leading Through the Pandemic & Significant Women
"I desire to be impactful always. Sharing my story and reflections has allowed me to do just that.
I want to thank Soul Excellence Publishing and Kayleigh for giving me the opportunity to reflect, write, and share about my own SHIFT. I've wanted to write my own book for some time - and I will - but writing in these collaborations was a perfect way to get started and reinforce the new path I'm on in my career and life!"
- Chantée Christian, CEO of My Best Shift (MD, USA) | 2X International Best-selling Author in Leading Through the Pandemic & Significant Women
"Kayleigh's leadership of the our multi-author book, Significant Women, was brilliant. She set a wonderful, upbeat, can-do tone, got things done, kept us moving, reached out to those of us who were stalling, held us all together and created a collaborative, open environment for us all. I'm grateful that I said 'yes' to sharing my story, becoming a best-selling author, and collaborating with Kayleigh, women from around the globe, and Soul Excellence Publishing.”
- Mary Mesaglio, author in Significant Women and VP & Distinguished Advisor at Gartner (Barcelona, Spain)
"Putting my story on paper helped to clear my mind. Not only did I heal myself with this writing process, I healed my relationships with others. It also helped to kick start my journey as an entrepreneur and changed everything for me! Kayleigh was so supportive and a dream publisher to share my story of significance."
- Brigitte Bojkowzsky, author in Significant Women and Founder and Global Branding Strategist at BridgetBrands (Vienna, Austria)